Saturday, June 29, 2013

Leaked Dart Feld model for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale



I was thinking about creating a blog about my works and my favorite game of all time, Legend of Dragoon. But I was waiting for some interesting stuff to make the grand opening. And boy, did I got something interesting stuff today.

As you know, Sony and SuperBot Entertainment released Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, a Smash Bros. type of game with Sony characters. The first thing I thought when I heard about this project was The Legend of Dragoon. I was like "Oh. My. God. I can't wait to see some Dart in this!" but little that I know, Sony and SuperBot was planning to fuck this up with tons of third party characters. So anyway, the game is released and there was no Dart. I was pissed.

But today, something weird happened. I was looking up Legend of Dragoon on Google graphics with time filter on, and I saw a great looking Dart model that was uploaded 2 days ago. I clicked on it thinking it was a fan made model but then I saw Playstation All-Stars logo. Of course, I wasn't convienced it was official. I looked at the site a little bit and realized... it's Mike Edwards' official blog containing his works for various other games! Now, who is Mike Edwards? If you have Playstation All-Stars and if you're one of those rare people who actually reads credits, he is the character artist for the game! Here's the page that contains his alternate costume design for Sir Daniel Fortesque and of course, Dart's renders: http://www.shapeshift3r.com/2013/04/play-station-all-stars-battle-royale.html
(EDIT: The site is down at the moment. I don't if it's just a server error or someone from Sony punished the poor guy for the leak. But don't worry, renders available in many places by now.)

As you can see, he says "cancelled DLC character."
Which is very, VERY disapointting.

No comments:

Post a Comment